Home » Gifts & Services » Customer Services
Pay your utility bills. Cash your payroll check. Mail a package. Print your family photos. Drop off your dry cleaning. Grab a Compost It! sticker. Have a key made. Drive up for groceries. Fuel up on gas. For more than 80 years, we’ve led the way in customer conveniences.
Enjoy the following in-store conveniences at our courtesy counter.
Pay Utility Bills
DM Register..................No Fee
- Check Cashing - Payroll Check Cashing: $1.00 fee per $100 up to a $4 max fee.Personal Check Cashing: $.50 fee - $25 limit. Must have current, valid picture I.D.
- Iowa Lottery - Game types and varieties of scratch-off tickets vary between stores.
- Victoria's Dry Cleaning - Monday through Friday, drop your cleaning off by 8:30 am and you can pick it up by 6:30 p.m. Not available on weekends.
- Key Creation Services - Just $1.99 for a single cut key and $2.99 for a double sided key. Call your local Dahl's to see if key cutting is available.
- Postal Service - Packaging, post services and a dedicated postal agent on-site. Pick-up times vary between stores.
- Waste and Compost It! Stickers - Needed for bundles of small brush and bags that are not Metro Waste Authority Bags, available for $1.20 per sticker.
- Fax Services - Send and receive documents for $.99 per sheet.
- Tobacco Products - Cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco and other related products are available at the service counter.
- DNR - Hunting and fishing licenses are available, prices are set by the DNR. A current, valid picture ID or last year's hunting or fishing license is needed. For more information, visit the DNR webpage.
- DIY Photo- All Dahl's locations are equipped with photo kiosks where customers can print 4x6 and wallet prints instantly.