- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced into 1/8-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounces snow peas, thinly sliced into strips (about 5 cups sliced)
- 1 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill (approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons dried)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, toss together cucumbers, snow peas, onion, dill and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, vinegar, sugar, pepper and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth. Pour over vegetables and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Garnish with dill.
Serves 6, approximately 83 calories per serving.
(Recipe from Family Circle, Aug. 2013.)