Prep time = 15 min. | Cook time = 25 min. | 4 servings
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted (may substitute olive oil)
- 2 pounds Fresh Atlantic Cod fillets
- 1 - 4 ounce pkg. Boursin cheese with herbs, room temperature
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with garlic, onion and peppers, drained
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour 1 tbsp. melted butter into baking dish to coat bottom. Arrange the cod fillets in the dish. Pat fillets dry using a paper towel. Spread the Boursin cheese evenly over the fillets. Pour the tomatoes over the tops. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. butter. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 394 Calories | 21.1 fat grams | 7.6 grams carbs
Recipe and picture adapted from allrecipes.com.