Home » Ways to Save » My Ways to Save Club Card » FAQs
My Ways to Save Club Card
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a Dahl's My Ways to Save Club Card?
Dahl's My Ways to Save Club Card is free and available at all Dahl's locations. You can also apply online at dahlfoods.com and have your card mailed to you.
- Can I use my new Club Card immediately?
Yes, you may use your new My Ways to Save Club Card immediately after receiving it.
- How do I redeem my Club Card points?
Your Club Card points will accumulate during the promotion and may be redeemed at all Des Moines area Dahl's Fuel and QuikTrip locations. You must first scan your My Ways to Save Card at the gas pump to calculate savings, followed by your form of payment.
- When do my Club Card points expire?
Points will expire on the last day of the month following the month in which the points are issued.
- I need a duplicate Club Card so I can redeem my points at the gas pump. Can I obtain one?
Yes. Call customer service at 855-241-9772 and request a duplicate magnetic stripe card for your account.
- Can I get more key fobs so my entire family can accumulate points on the same account?
Unfortunately, we are only able to issue two key fobs and one regular-sized card per account. Family members without a card or fob can add points to your account by supplying the associated phone number to the cashier at checkout.
- Can I let my Club Card points add up to get a larger discount on fuel?
You may accumulate Club Card points to get a larger discount, however, any points remaining after redemption, or at the end of the month following purchase, will expire.
- What do I do if the pump won't read my Club Card?
If the pump can't read your My Ways to Save Club Card, you may visit the cashier at any Dahl's Fuel location for assistance. At QT, call customer service at 855-241-9772. If necessary, you may obtain a new card at any Dahl's grocery store location. Your existing points may be transferred to the new card by calling customer service at 855-241-9772.
- How do I get a replacement Club Card if mine doesn't work, or is lost or stolen?
You may obtain a new My Ways to Save Club Card at any Dahl's grocery location. Your existing points may be transferred to the new card by calling customer service at 855-241-9772.
- What do I do if I don't agree with my point balance?
You may call customer service at 855-241-9772 for account details.
- When does the program end?
Cardholders can begin earning My Ways to Save Club Card points on October 29, 2012. The end date of the program will be set by Dahl's, with 60 days advance notice to allow all points to be redeemed before expiration.
- How many gallons of fuel can I purchase with my points?
You may purchase up to 20 gallons of fuel with your My Ways to Save Club Card points in a single visit.
- Can I just use a portion of my points and save the rest for a later date?
My Ways to Save Club Card points must be used in whole. Available points must be redeemed in a single transaction, except in the event that the available reward is greater than the price of fuel per gallon.
- My last receipt showed my points balance as larger than it was at the pump, why?
It is possible that some of your points expired. You may call customer service at 855-241-9772 for account detail.
- How long do I have to wait to use my Club Card points after I earn them?
Points are available for immediate redemption at participating Dahl's Fuel and QuikTrip locations. Under rare circumstances involving communication failures or technical difficulties, points will post to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying purchase.
- Who do I contact with Club Card questions?
You may call customer service at 855-241-9772 or submit an online inquiry.